Applications are now being accepted for Kindergarten next year.  The first round of applications will close on Friday 26th July 2019.  Please complete an application for enrolment form and return it to the office with the following documents:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunisation History Statement (Medicare)
  • Proof of address (eg. utility bill, rental agreement or rates notice)
  • Visa Grant/Passport/Citizenship papers (only applicable when both parents were not born in Australia, to prove permanent residency or citizenship)